SPORTS CHIROPRACTIC DOCTOR
Hi, my name is Dr Jason Berry.
"Being a Doctor of Chiropractic my aim is to assess any underlying biomechanical abnormality and the effect that that has on the neurological, physiological and psychological systems within the body. By removing the impedance we allow the body to function at an optimal level, and not simply be pain free."
- Doctor of Chiropractic (South Africa 2006)
Dr Jason Berry, joins our team after 10 years’ experience in Cape Town, South Africa. He is a passionate and skilled Doctor of Chiropractor.
His strengths are:
- Getting you better faster
- Getting you beyond just being pain free
- Providing only as much care as is necessary to relieve pain and restore your optimal function
- Progressively decreasing the frequency of your care while teaching you how to become more independent with improving your own health
- Assessing for underlying biomechanical abnormalities to find the root cause of your problem
- Sports and work performance enhancement
His extensive experience includes:
- Post graduate investigation work with headaches, their causes and treatments
- Sports Chiropractic - Dr Jason is a keen athlete who plays field hockey, rides mountain bikes and is a keen surfskier
- Working with the Red Cross Flying Doctors in rural and impoverished communities providing Chiropractic care
- Training and supervising Chiropractic interns
Click here to view Dr Jason Berry's full bio.