During your examination, we will seek out what is causing your problem.
To do this we may perform some or all of the following tests:
- Physical examination including…
- a spinal and postural examination;
- static palpation tests - assessing the bones, joints and muscles
- Neurological examination – sensation, reflexes, muscle strength, balance, etc
- orthopedic tests - assessment of your joint function and movement;
- X-ray examination [If necessary] on referral to your local facility
Once we have reviewed your tests, we will explain our findings and recommend what needs to be done to attain, and maintain your health goals. If at this stage, we find anything outside of our area of expertise, we will refer you to the appropriate professional.
You will be encouraged to ask any questions throughout the examination.