Thursday 26th March 2020
Important message from Pure Healthcare
Pure Healthcare Clinic access Update to our valued clients
Dr. Jason Berry / Dr. Phillips Ong / Dr. Ivy Yang / Kerry Dell / Dr. Cherye Roche,
and our wonderful admin team: Pauline, Connie, Jayne, Catherine and Julie
Pure Healthcare is fully open during Alert Level 2…with some safety measures in place.
The NZCB has given advice regarding face-to-face care under Alert Level 2. We may now provide Chiropractic, Acupuncture and Natural Health consultations in person at the clinic with a few procedures put in place regarding social distancing, contact tracing and screening patients on entry.
This means that, when you arrive, you will need to read and sign a document that assures us that you have not been exposed to the Covid 19 virus. This standard is set by the MoH and the NZCB.
So, now that we will be seeing you in the clinic, please be prepared for the following
- All patients will be screened with a questionnaire regarding their health and compliance with social distancing protocols over the past several days to assess possible exposure.
- If there is any undertainty will take your temperature and conduct a brief exam.
- Only you and your practitioner are to be in the treatment room at any given time. To avoid exposure, we will minimize cross-over between patients by keeping the chairs 1 metre apart, and additional space between you and the desk where the admin support team are working.
- We are may use PPE, however, you and your practitioner will dictate this.
- Hand hygiene, Surgical mask, Eye protection
- Handwashing between patients or when leaving or entering the building.
- Use sanitiser and/ or gloves if hand washing facilities are unavailable
We are required to separate appointment times, and limit the number of patients seen, to assure that there is no cross-over between patients and so that we have sufficient time to carefully disinfect all areas in between each patient. As such, the appointment book is filling fast, so do call in advance to get an appointment as soon as possible.
Having read and/or listened to this information, we would be grateful if you would give us feedback about what you have seen/heard, and how you respond to the message, and the Covid 19 crisis. You can email the clinic via reception@PureHealthcare.co.nz. But remember, the best way to contact us is by calling the clinic on 09 414-2225
Thank you for your kind attention. We are doing what we can to be “United against Covid 19”, and we look forward to seeing you in the clinic in the near future.
The Pure Healthcare Team