Listed 22 November 2017
- Are you a Passionate and Talented Osteopath?
- Do you prefer working with a team of like-minded practitioners?
- Can you work co-operatively with chiropractors?
- Is a beautiful clinic environment, in a great location important to you?
- Prefer to focus on your patients, rather than admin?
FANTASTIC – Then you are a good fit for Pure Healthcare in Albany. We are looking to add another osteopath to our multi-disciplinary alternative clinic.
We are located in the Apollo Health and Wellness Centre with 20+ GPs, x-ray, specialists etc in the same complex.
The ideal candidate will hold current New Zealand registration and Annual Practising Certificate, be patient focused, enthusiastic, professional, and able to work well independently, and with our wonderful team. We offer a professional environment with a craic admin team, easy practice management systems, and lots of potential for referrals from our extensive promotional activities. Structural care including injury treatment, rehab and soft tissue work will be at the core of your practice, but cranial, visceral, or other techniques are also encouraged.
Two remuneration options:
- Base hourly wage plus percentage payment based on performance on an employment contract or
- Subcontractor – percentage of revenues generated on a sliding fee scale based on performance.
Part time / or full time with room for growth. Willing to work to make it right for the right person in exchange for clinical excellence and focused attention on growing a great practice.
Not your average Osteo job – contact our clinic manager, Tracy, for more information on email@example.com