Dairy free hollandaise sauce:
- 2 medium egg yolks
- 1 Tbls lemon juice
- 3 Tbls coconut oil, heated to about 95 degrees
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp paprika
- Fill a blender with boiling water and cover with the lid.
- Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Thoroughly dry the blender jar, then blend the egg yolks and lemon juice on low speed in the hot container.
- Slowly pour in the hot coconut oil and combine.
- Season with salt and paprika.
- Serve immediately over eggs benedict.
Assemble the eggs benedict:
- 2 sprouted grain or brown rice English muffins, halved and toasted
- 4 slices cooked turkey bacon
- 4 cups baby spinach, steamed
- 4 poached eggs
Stack ingredients and top with hollandaise sauce!
Phase 3 recipe of the fast metabolism diet
Prep time: 40 minutes
Total time: 1 hour