In your mind tick the conditions below that apply to you:
- Muscle pain, tension or spasm?
- Pain and grinding in the knee? (Patello-Femoral Tracking Syndrome)
- Low back or sacroiliac pain? (Sciatica)
- Leg length inequality?
- Ball of the foot pain? (Metatarsalgia)
- Bunions? (Hallux valgus)
- Foot arch pain? (Plantar fasciitus / heel spur)
- Shin splints / calf pain? Posterior Tibial Tendon Disorder
- Increase with running, walking or standing?
- Do not responding to physio, rest / stretching?
- That improve with care but return with activity?
YES to any of these means that you may be a candidate for gait analysis using Gait Scan technology, and custom foot orthotics based on the findings from the GaitScan. This will ultimately address the underlying problem and help to resolve the condition.
Your feet are the foundation of your walking and standing – very important!
Your feet directly impact your weight bearing joints by supporting the position and function of all of the joints in your kinetic chain (ankles, knees, hips, pelvis and spine). This is amplified 4 times whilst running! A small problem in your feet, can create a subtle yet substantial changes in the way you walk. This then can cause a chain reaction in your other joints, interfering with your posture, walking, and creating abnormal stress in the joints.