- Mash avocados in a medium sized bowl
- Add chopped tomatoes, red onion & garlic (& jalapeno if using)
- Mix together then add the lemon juice & season with salt & pepper
- Give it the taste test and add more lemon juice if necessary
- Serve (I like to chop up lots of different veggies and use as a pre-dinner snack OR serve alongside meat for lunch / dinner)
- Garnish with some green herbs (e.g. Italian parsley or coriander) is you wish
Storage Tip: if you plan on keeping your guacamole, it’s best kept in an airtight storage container with some glad wrap on top. This helps it to turn an unappealing shade of brown.