An estimated 65 per cent of runners experience running related injuries each year. These injuries are mainly caused by inefficient and incorrect running patterns. Whatever your running goal is, from just a run around the block to completing a marathon, I can help.
The running assessments encompass a multidimensional approach consisting of a range of evaluations and analysis to provide you with optimal performance and injury prevention. Benefits you can experience from a running assessment:
- Eliminate recurring joint pain
- Reduce foot pain
- Improve running performance
- Exercises to stabilize your knees, ankles and hips
- Enable you to run without pain, stiffness or discomfort
Your 60 min assessment will involve the following:
- Take and discuss your running history
- Musculoskeletal assessment
- Video capture of your running pattern
- Technical and biomechanical analysis of your current running style
- Running specific exercise and intervention program
- Shoe wear and surface advice
- Further recommendations for: physiotherapy treatment, strengthening exercises
I will make specific recommendations to improve your running, increase your efficiency and reduce your risk to injuries. These recommendations may be as simple as altering your strike pattern or involve more complex biomechanics changes. Using the most up to date scientific evidence to back up my running assessments and recommendations you will benefit from the highest quality of experience possible.