- 1 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- A pinch of ground ginger
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
1. Combine all ingredients in a small pan.
2. Heat on the stove over medium heat until warm.*
3. Pour into a mug.
*Pro tip: After heating the ingredients on the stove, pour the mixture into the blender and run it for about 30 seconds (leave a little hole in the lid for the steam to escape). This makes sure everything is mixed super well, and adds a bit of froth to make you feel like you just got served at your favorite coffee shop!